Using old (ish) ceramic tile adhesive

Hi, I have to tile a bathroom wall. I have PLENTY of ceramic tile adhesive (AcrylPro, from Home Depot) left over from a previous tile job about 4years ago. I checked and it looks and feels just like a fresh gallon of the same.
Does anyone have experience with using "old-ish" adhesive?
I _already_ know the argument of "why take the risk?" but asking for anyone with practical experience using older tile adhesive and whether it holds. Many thanks, Theodore.
On 04/13/2015 08:04 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

As long as it has not dried out, it's perfectly good.
BTW: To avoid getting spammed, best to use an invalid email address when you post.