Using a ball washer

My wife got me a ball washer for Christmas. I decided today was the day to try it since this was my first day off work since Christmas. I connected it according to the directions and stuck my balls in it. That's one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. It's a good thing I was still drunk from last night or I may have ended up in the hospital from the pain.

Have any of you used one of them? Did you find it painful? Maybe mine is defective??? I think it needs to go back to the store. I can easily wash my balls in the shower or bathtub, for far less money, and most importantly without the horrible pain.

Reply to
jogger622

You have to take your balls out of the bag before you wash them. Much easier to manage.

Reply to
Bill Stock

Silly, you got one too big. Get a mouse ball washer, not a bowling ball washer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon