Uses for WD 40

Page 1 of 2
From the Reader's Digest http://tiny.cc/cl8kow
Kill roaches, but you can spray it on dishes to separate them, or spray it on your hand to get a ring off. I've got to keep reading, this is too much fun. Hmm. Only one or two had to do with displacing water. Not sure I'm going to spray all my eaves, to keep wasps off.
I really despise web sites that could be laid out in a list, but they make you click through.
From the Reader's Digest http://tiny.cc/cl8kow
On 11/30/12 7:32 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

I bet there are ads on every page that I can easily ignore.
Don't you hate
From the Reader's Digest http://tiny.cc/cl8kow
On 11/30/2012 8:32 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sort of like the old Burma Shave signs along Route 66.
Don't you hate
Those spaced out signs
No resaon to whimper or whine
On 11/30/2012 8:32 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's just our type of sign
Sort of like the old Burma Shave signs along Route 66.
(Burma Shave.)
On 11/30/2012 2:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm looking at this thread in a normal newsreader and it makes no sense. Please learn how to post correctly in newsgroups.
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:58:21 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

I only Hate Mormons!
websites that make you
From the Reader's Digest http://tiny.cc/cl8kow
click through for each item?
From the Reader's Digest http://tiny.cc/cl8kow

I'd respond to the idiot top poster who complained, but I'm not going to fix his mistake.
Anyway, those multiple pages are annoying. For most sites, the solution is to click on "print", then post the URL as:
http://tinyurl.com/cdjcob2
--
Dan Espen

writes:

Thank you for lighting a candle instead of cursing the darkness. But don't you think you're being a little hard on the Beaver? Perhaps "differently abled" would be kinder than "idiotic."
What interests me is how similar Mormons and Muslims are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Islam
Joseph Smith, Jr., the founding prophet of Mormonism, was referred to as "the modern Mahomet" by the New York Herald, shortly after his murder in June 1844.
Some people call them "Morlims:"
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/apr/02/local/me-morlims2 says:
<<Both religions strongly emphasize family. They tend toward patriarchy, believing in feminine modesty, chastity and virtue. And although Islam discourages dancing involving both sexes, Mormons report that church-sponsored "modesty proms" commonly draw Islamic youths. Both faiths adhere to religion-based health codes, including prohibitions against alcohol, but Mormons and Muslims share something more: membership in quickly growing minority religions that many other Americans have sometimes viewed with suspicion and scorn . . . Armand L. Mauss, a Mormon and professor emeritus of sociology at Washington State University specializing in religious movements, said that unlike mainstream Christians and Jews, Muslims and Mormons "tend to make fairly stringent demands for religious conformity on their members." These practices, he said, include discouraging marriage outside the religion and observing dietary laws, such as the Mormon prohibition against tobacco, alcohol and caffeine. >>
Stormin' Morlim - it could catch on!
-- Bobby G.

Hugh Beaumont, I'm not.
Differently abled would apply up to the 10,000th time he was asked to stop. Now the only accurate diagnosis is idiocy. Belligerent idiocy. You'd think if he doesn't want to be part of the conversation, he'd just go away. Instead he hangs around exposing his Moronism.
Why, yes, it appears I did get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
:)
--
Dan Espen

Yeah, I use WD40 instead of PAM to keep my bacon and eggs from sticking to my frying pan.
Some people figure it's kinda crazy for me to fry my food in something with a chemical name as long as a shoelace.
But, I figure if my stomach doesn't know what to do with something, it'll just let it slide on by.
--
nestork

What do you expect from a brainwashed cult member. None of them have more than two brain cells. The best solution is to kill-file the moron. The idiot posts about 200 times a day anyhow, and none of what he says is worth reading. Mormons are just morons with an added "m".
On 12/1/2012 3:19 AM, snipped-for-privacy@online.com wrote:

I'm sure the regular Mormon community (if there is one) would prefer he didn't advertise his religion.
On 12/1/2012 3:56 PM, gonjah wrote:

I doubt that. And it doesn't matter to me at all. What does matter is that he continues with the top posting even though he has been politely reminded dozens of times. So he is intentionally conveying a bad image of Mormons.
<stuff snipped>

They don't need much help from him. (-:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grattan_massacre
<<On August 17, a cow belonging to a Mormon traveling on the nearby Oregon Trail strayed and was killed by a visiting Miniconjou named High Forehead. Lt. Hugh Fleming, the senior officer of the small garrison, consulted with the chief, Conquering Bear, to discuss the loss of livestock. Lt. Fleming was evidently unaware, or chose to ignore, that such matters were, by the terms of the Treaty of 1851, to be handled by the local Indian Agent, in this case John Whitfield, who was due to arrive within days with annuities with which restitution could be made. Aware that the matter did not really concern the military, Conquering Bear attempted to negotiate, offering a horse from his personal herd or a cow from the tribe's herd. The cow's owner persisted in demanding $25 instead.. . .Historians such as Griske believe the following nearly quarter-century of intermittent warfare on the Great Plains was triggered by the Grattan massacre.>>
And so a stubborn Mormon who refused to deal fairly for a cow *he* let stray started the famous Sioux Indian War that cost the lives of thousands of Indians, soldiers and settlers. It seems stubborness and a refusal to care about what's best for the common good seem to be time-honored Mormon traits. It's a good thing Stormie doesn't have a cow, dude.
-- Bobby G.
On 12-02-2012 08:21, Robert Green wrote:

Is it possible that we could blame this disaster on the fact that the Lieutenant had a military mentality? Or that he was just plain insane?
I think Mormon doctrines are bogus, but saying that the actions of of one lunatic illustrates all Mormons is not very reasonable.
--
Wes Groleau

Stereotyping, ger.—Using two hands on the keyboard.
writes:
<stuff snipped>

don't
"differently
I was struggling to remember that name. All I came up with was Eldritch Cleaver who would have made "Leave It To Beaver" a *very* different show. Now that I see Hugh's name I remembered it was Ward Cleaver. Stormie's more like Eddy Haskell, the guy you loved to hate or Lumpy.

In reality it's two things. Pathetic loneliness is one. No one with reasonable social engagements with real human beings could afford to spend the amount of time he does, answering every post with a comment, even if it's totally irrelevant and inaccurate. That's a sure sign that the real world for him is a very empty place and that's why I said you might be going a little hard on the Beaver. (-:

This is it for him. It's apparent from what he posts that he wants to BE the conversation. I believe that's because he's increasingly isolated, intensely paranoid (Birtherism) and "fighting way above his weight" when it comes to complex topics like politics, economics and Constitutional law. In Should anyone follow the recommendations of someone who's done so poorly for himself that as an adult male, he can't scrape together $20 to send a monetary contribution to the victims of Sandy? I look for a higher level of success in my financial advisors.

He does seem to be the only poster here to top post and to push his religion on people. Which, in turn, makes him vulnerable to being called socially maladroit and a "God botherer." The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas."-Alfred Whitney Griswold, Essays on Education.
I've been finding out some interesting stuff about Mormons. They certainly have a colorful and more than slightly murderous history. That reminds me of another similarity between Muslims and Mormons. This Mormon is a terrorist bomber:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hofmann
Mark William Hofmann (born December 7, 1954) is an American counterfeiter, forger and convicted murderer. Hofmann was reared in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) by two devoutly religious parents. Hofmann was a below-average high school student . . . he constructed bombs to murder two people in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is serving a life sentence at the Utah State Prison in Draper since 1988.
Stormie must have been a below average student, too, based on some of the more outrageous stuff he's written here.

Switch to a round bed. (-:
It's understandable. For some odd reason Stormie thinks that every thought he has during one of his apparently mostly work-free days is of interest to every reader of AHR. Sadly that indicates a strongly egocentric trait that could indicate a borderline personality disorder. Plus, it's a lot of absolute codswallop to have to swim through every day.
Top posted "Burma Shave" messages that make no sense because of their misordering make a perfect example of why he gets so many people peeved. He yaks on and on about liberals forcing things on other people when it's clear he's the one forcing himself on disinterested people in AHR almost every day of the year. "A man will accuse others of what he is most guilty of himself."
It's ironic that the people who are apparently the least successful in life feel the most qualified to tell everyone else how to live theirs.
-- Bobby G.