Uses for WD 40

From the Reader's Digest

Dean Hoffman

Kill roaches, but you can spray it on dishes to separate them, or spray it on your hand to get a ring off. I've got to keep reading, this is too much fun. Hmm. Only one or two had to do with displacing water. Not sure I'm going to spray all my eaves, to keep wasps off.

I really despise web sites that could be laid out in a list, but they make you click through.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't you hate

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

websites that make you

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

click through for each item?

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

I bet there are ads on every page that I can easily ignore.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I'd respond to the idiot top poster who complained, but I'm not going to fix his mistake.

Anyway, those multiple pages are annoying. For most sites, the solution is to click on "print", then post the URL as:

Dan Espen

And where does all this WD-40 ultimately end up? Like all the other chemical stuff we manufacture, buy, and use--it ends up in the air and water.

Reply to
croy

Thank you for lighting a candle instead of cursing the darkness. But don't you think you're being a little hard on the Beaver? Perhaps "differently abled" would be kinder than "idiotic."

What interests me is how similar Mormons and Muslims are:

Joseph Smith, Jr., the founding prophet of Mormonism, was referred to as "the modern Mahomet" by the New York Herald, shortly after his murder in June 1844.

Some pe Stormin' Morlim - it could catch on!

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Hugh Beaumont, I'm not.

Differently abled would apply up to the 10,000th time he was asked to stop. Now the only accurate diagnosis is idiocy. Belligerent idiocy. You'd think if he doesn't want to be part of the conversation, he'd just go away. Instead he hangs around exposing his Moronism.

Why, yes, it appears I did get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

:)

Reply to
Dan Espen

That's one of the reasons I loathe the instructables site; I hate letting the damn thing load up another serving of advertisements to make me read a 20 page article.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Sort of like the old Burma Shave signs along Route 66.

Reply to
Harvey Specter

Don't you hate

.

Those spaced out signs

No resa> Don't you hate

It's just our type of sign

Sort of like the old Burma Shave signs along Route 66.

(Burma Shave.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, I learned something again. Good trick.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I'm looking at this thread in a normal newsreader and it makes no sense. Please learn how to post correctly in newsgroups.

Reply to
gonjah

Yeah, I use WD40 instead of PAM to keep my bacon and eggs from sticking to my frying pan.

Some people figure it's kinda crazy for me to fry my food in something with a chemical name as long as a shoelace.

But, I figure if my stomach doesn't know what to do with something, it'll just let it slide on by.

Reply to
nestork

What's WD 40?

Reply to
Vic Smith

A magical potion delivered to we lowly humans by the gods. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Works on most sites.

A few days ago I saw someone use this:

(Gets rid of annoying slide shows.)

Never owned a can of WD40...

Reply to
Dan Espen

Okay, I looked it up. Seems it works for removing duct tape. Now I have to go look up duct tape.

Reply to
Vic Smith