Users of Fisher & Paykel Double Dishdrawer

We are renovating our kitchen and installing a new dishwasher. We have been researching the Stainless Steel Fisher & Paykel Double Dishdrawer. I'd love to hear from anyone who has one of these - I've heard mixed messages - those who love the convenience of doing half washes and those who've had problems with high maintenance costs. The alternative is a standard dishwasher by Blanco. Thanks !

Reply to
Loz

Try posting on rec.food.equipment or rec.food.cooking

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I installed two single drawers on either side of my kitchen sink about

7 years ago. So far I have had to replace one door seal and one drain hose. The cost of parts were on par with other appliance parts I purchased, I can't comment on labor because replaced them myself. The units are VERY quiet and I like the convenience of being able to run half loads. One word of warning, don't attempt to open the drawer without pausing it, makes a mess. I would definately buy these dishwashers again if I had to do it again.
Reply to
Eric9822

Hi, We got our about two years ago! Absolutely love them. Why have a dishwasher that does't clean the dishes? Fisher Paykel always does the job. It uses less water, and detergent, and is quiet.

Reply to
purpleleaf