User manuals for above ground pool

A friend of my wife's gave her a used Easy Set inflatable pool, (12' by 30") and a Krystal Clear Pool Filter/Pump. She did not get the user manuals for either. Is there some place on the net I can get those manuals?
My wife was given an inflatable pool and filter by a friend but no manuals. It's an Easy Set 12x30 pool with a Krystal Clear Pool Filter/pump. Are copies of the user manuals available in the net?
Contact the manufactuer at: http://www.intexcorp.com/products/agp/default.htm
Rich http://www.new-garage-door-parts.com