Useless web sites

Ever try to find pellet stove and pellet stove piping on the web. What a bunch of useless piece of shit system this is. YOu can't find shit, click on links and all you get is more shit if anything at all else it just sits there and spins.

I googled "pettel Stove Piping and got a gazillion places that sell the stuff... here is one of thousands...
http://www.pelletstove.ca/Pelletstove_piping.htm
Jim
Jim wrote:

I agree with him. Without prices, sites are as useless as a lecture about sex without pictures ;)

You don't know from useless until you've seen this.
www.zombo.com
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

This is great. I think you uncovered Obama's unpublished plans ;)

I could listen that guy all day!
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:48:56 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"

After that I wound up here!
http://www.endoftheinternet.com /

http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

ahh...but difference is that zombo.com really has no purpose (anymore) while the endoftheinternet is spammish in that it asks for personal information for who know what purpose and then takes the user to a site where they want to sell you something - thus it's not "useless" to the creator.
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:44:58 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

My apologies. It should of been this link.
http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm

Put this in your pipe and smoke it:
http://www.superbad.com /
Jon

Again, not really useless since there are many, many (did I say many?) links to some pretty interesting pages. You could keep someone busy for a long time.
I'm thinking there was more than just smoke ingested by the creator(s) of those pages.
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:01:38 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Yes, and it looks like a PC monitor test.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

TDD

You don't think I used my real name and e-mail address, do you?
I used yours.