Use what to seal this hole

There is a hole (about 2-3" in diameter) on my basement wall to exterior for running out the AC coolant line and a few satellite cables. I used insulation fiberglass to fill it, but still lot of cold air comes through in winter. What is the best stuff can be used to seal this hole? I guess some kind of putty may be good? Sometime I may need to re-open it up to add a cable or wire.
Thanks,
John

I like Great Stuff for those holes. Trims up easily- vermin doesn't seem to eat it- and it can be removed when you want to.
Jim
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Yeah - expanding foam from a can at any DIY store.

Some may suggest expanding foam but for a hole that small (2-3" minus the space for the cables and AC line) you might want to stick with the non-expanding type. The smaller the area to be filled, the harder it can be to control the expanding type. DOW Great Stuff for Windows and Doors (blue can) is one such non-expanding foam.