Use powder HE detergent in front loader washer?

I have a front loader washer and have always use liquid HE detergent in it.

Does anyone know if its OK to use "powder" HE detergent instead?

Reply to
me

That's what it's made for! In some machines you have to use powder for the second stage wash.

Reply to
Nexus7

Lost the directions, huh? There's usually an "adjustment" that you have to make with the dispenser to allow it to use powder instead of liquid. Usually involves moving the divider so that the powder can be "flushed" into the machine (raises it up in our case).

Reply to
Grandpa

What does your instruction manual say?

Reply to