Use of Lime-away in toilets

I had a toilet that didn't get cleaned often and I guess it was running too, because it developed stains above the water line.

So I used Lime-away, and after several applications, all the stains were gone. But now, maybe it is my imagination, but the toilet seems to get dirty faster than any other toilet. Is it possible that the hydrochloric acid in the product damages my toilet???

It is a standard, white, tank toilet, by Elger.

I couldn't find Lime-Away a second time, but then I used The Works, also a "thick" liquid in a bottle designed to spray a stream under the rim of the bowl, and also containing HCl

Meirman

If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman