Use Bing

Hey, someone needs to give 600-lb. gorilla Google a run for their money. (Even if it is Micro$oft.)

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On 6/4/2009 12:19 AM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

Hmm; those geeks over @ Slashdot

are always good for a nice snarky comment:

o Bing goes 'beyond the traditional search engines to help you make faster, more informed decisions' by combining a 'great search engine' with organized results.

Organized Results as in "higher rating the more you pay us"?

o Hum...Let' see..

  • 1 - Make crappy search engine. * 2 - Fail at taking over the world with crappy search engine * 3 - Rebrand crappy search engine with new look * 4 - ?????? * 5 - PROFIT!!

It's just that (4) isn't clear.

o Microsoft staggers in the general direction of where the money is.

o They change the search engine's name in an effort to draw a crowd, then they f*ck it up by weighing it down with language that's awful damn close to the infinitely-scalable enterprise class web 2.0 productivity enhancement solution corporatespeak that makes people roll their eyes.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

on 6/4/2009 3:19 AM (ET) David Nebenzahl wrote the following:

Crosby is dead.

Reply to
willshak

David Nebenzahl wrote in news:4a2774ea$0$2720 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.adtechcomputers.com:

Dammit! Just when I was getting the Bling thing here comes another curve... I'm just gonna give up. Get a retro bead curtain and put it in my cargo van behind the seat.

Reply to
Red Green