us cars; dry wipe

Maybe this should go in some automotive group, but I find you guys know just about everything.
I have a GMC van, and like ALL US cars, it dry wipes. What I mean...
On a US car when you clean your windshield you get a spray of fluid followed by a predetermined number of blades passes. On a hot day the fluid evaporates before the wiper stops and so the grime is deposited right back on the window.
A Honda, as an example, will allow you to spray and then fire off a single blade wipe (spray control is not hardwired into wiper action). It really cleans as the blade is still "wet" and capable of transporting the dirt.
Question. There has got to be a kit out there somewhere that allows a European style wiper control. Does anyone know of one?
1998 GMC Savana

Not sure what you mean by European style, especially since you gave an example of an Asian auto.
Before the wiper stops, just hit the button again or hold it in to spray more.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in

You're doing it wrong. On every car I've ever had, the washer pump keeps squirting washer fluid as long as you hold the lever/switch/button/whatever in the wash position.
Mine too. I talking about the wipes post squirt.
The fix is just wire to the motor. Works great. I feel so French/Asian now.