Urine stains on concrete

My elderly neighbor has stains on her concrete porch that she believes were caused by neighborhood cats. (I'm not sure she's right, but that's another story.)
Does anyone know of any way to remove urine stains from concrete?
Do the enzymatic cleaners (designed to remove urine from carpet) work?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Its concrete. Try plain chlorine first. Chlorine is good for most organic stains.
Next try acid if you can get it. The plumber's supply shop or the battery shop should be able to sell you some. Hardware shops used to carry acids and Tri-Sodium Phosphate (TSP) but I think they had to drop these cleaning chemicals due to hazardous waste regulations.
Then try whatever branded stuff the hardware salesclerk recommends.

This is Turtle.
Concrete cleaner which is strong Meritic Acid and just burn them off. It can be bougfht at any hardware store.
TURTLE

Maybe... but you'll have a lot better luck at the hardware store if you ask them for muriatic acid. Pronounce it myoor-ee-ATT-ick.

Maybe it is just because I live in a red state but "Murr-atic" works fine here

This is Turtle.
Mine spelling is in Coonass version of myoor-ee-ATT-ick stuff. I think I like your's better.
TURTLE
Bleach?...........works on bathroom tile grout and such.
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
They sell Muriatic acid at the grocery store around here (next to the swimming pool chlorine). It is also at Lowes and Home Depot. Dilute it at least 4:1 when you first start using it and don't splash it on yourself or your clothes. Wear eye protection. Keep a hose handy to rinse it off if it gets on you. This is not the nastiest acid around but it can still give you a burn you will be wearing for a while. A gallon ($3 worth) is probably a lifetime supply. Personally I would start with something a little less potent unless you want to end up washing the whole driveway. Muriatic acid may do too good a job of cleaning, leaving you with a white spot.
If you choose muriatic acid, make sure you dilute it pretty well, like 3:1 or 4:1 water:acid ratio. Also, to dilute, always add acid to water, not vice versa. Otherwise, you can get splash-back into your face, etc.