Urinal in homes ??

Every Men's room in the country has urinals ... stand up and pee ... no toilet seat to lift and/or lower, no runs, drips, or errors...
Anybody ever install them in a home ?
Yeah, yeah, I know, then my wife will want a bidette, but...
Jeff Klein wrote:

Trust me on this one. If my own (cough)history and that of friends and whining wives is any indication, that "no drips, no errors" thing will make every woman happy enough just to have one, they won't be looking for equality. #2 with a bullet, right behind "not putting the seat down" has GOT to be "can't you hit the #@*&% bowl??!"
--
No more big'uns for me, now I'm a 'Venture Capitalist'.
I've learned to totally appreciate 'Small Firms'.