urgent help required

Hi friends I have logged into gmail recently and donot know how to acess orkut. Can anyone of you please send me an invitation on this id. I want to join asap. It would be really nice of you. Thank You

and just what is 'orkut'??

if you mean an invite to gmail, invite yourself. pretty straightforward.

lee houston wrote:

"Orkut is an online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends. We are committed to providing an online meeting place where people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their interests."
www.orkut.com
It's apparently a social networking community with rather stringent membership requirements. You must have, for example, six fingers on your left hand and no tattoos above the waist. The "Interests" directory includes: Locomotive collecting, Toilet Tissue Origami, Putting Things On Other Things, Hand-rolling cigarettes, Frog Strangling, Vowel-counting in the Classified Section, Misspelled Roadsign Census, Liferaft Watching, and similar.