upstairs radiators

hi guys hope some-one can help. i've got a Worcester 24 cdi installed which works okay,the downstairs rad is working okay but the upstairs rads only the bottom inch/inch and half are hot which makes them as useful as a chocolate teapot, i've been i told it could be that theres not enough water in the system,but its been like that since it was installed,weather the people who installed it did it expecting a callback for extra bunce,but thats what you get when you use (a friend of a friend), i dont know. anyway back to the matter in hand, i'm not an engineer but i,m no muppet either, i've seen a few diagrams but theres nothing about how to get more water into the system ( if thats the problem) If some-one could give me some straight forward directions i should be able to cope thanks in advance for any help
hope some-one can help as i,m double duveted at the moment :-)))
Add pictures here
✖

Could be a problem with air in the system. Are there any bleeder valves on the radiators?
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 27, 2:23 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What you really need is a on site lesson before you make a big mistake and to learn and understand everything before doing anything. There is probably no water in the radiator and boiler is low on water or it was never bled of air with the air valve on the radiator. Bleed it of air when cold then hot running, if no air comes out then it Might be low on water but DONT add water to a Hot-warm boiler, let it cool, and you dont need much water to raise pressure alot, the boiler has a pressure gauge, what is it, is there an auto water feed. You only want enough water and pressure to fill all radiators and have no air inside. My jerk boiler installer wanted me to bleed all 22 radiators, I did. Call the installer you already paid for this service, you might ruin everything learning by yourself. There is a pipe that feeds water to the boiler, your photos helped alot.
Add pictures here
✖
1) Please take a remedial English class. Your spelling, punctuation, etc, is horrible. 2) Look for an air valve at top of the radiator. Have your heat guy show you how to bleed the air out.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus