"Upside Down" Receptacle Installation

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 23:01:51 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"

They dont know which side of the road to drive on either. :)
On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:28:43 -0500, Stormin Mormon

As long as they did the same at both ends it doesn't matter at all.
On 12/14/15 11:39 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

Thanks for all the input-- I think I'll just go ahead and install in upside down!
--
Before beginning, plan carefully.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero