Upholstery classes, workshops?

Hello!
My husband is thinking of reupholstering some of our old chairs; has anyone heard of upholstery classes offered in the Outaouais region?
Thanks!
jebs bar and grill
Email me and I will give you some ideas on how to pursue upholstery. I have been in the business for 17 years. It's very satisfying, but if you get yourself started on the wrong foot, then it's the dickens to play catch up. Perry

Check your school board's continuing education booklets.
The Ottawa Carleton School Board (across the river from you of course ;-) offers upholstery courses. It's probably too late to get into any this session tho.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est