Update: trim around bath vent siding (pics)

A couple of days ago , I asked for advice how to trim around a bath vent i installed. Because my siding was not flat, I followed the instructions and cut around the whole perimeter of the vent. It turns out Lowes had a mounting block for this purpose. Although it was too late for me since I already cut the opening, I improvised and used the block. I think it came out pretty good

First 2 pics are before. Third pic is the block I got from Lowes.

4th and 5th pic is the finished product.

Mikepier

Much better! Like it was made for it. Congratulations.

Reply to
John Grabowski

Nice recovery.

One difference between an amateur and a professional is what they do about a mistake. The amateur slaps on some cosmetics to hide the mistake. The professional hitches up his belt and finds a solution.

Reply to
SteveBell

Very nice recovery!

I was worried that you were going to get stuck with a cobbled up mess but this turned out nice.

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207