Update: trim around bath vent siding (pics)

A couple of days ago , I asked for advice how to trim around a bath vent i installed. Because my siding was not flat, I followed the instructions and cut around the whole perimeter of the vent. It turns out Lowes had a mounting block for this purpose. Although it was too late for me since I already cut the opening, I improvised and used the block. I think it came out pretty good
First 2 pics are before. Third pic is the block I got from Lowes. 4th and 5th pic is the finished product.
http://picasaweb.google.com/mikerock92/FinishedTrimBathVent #

Much better! Like it was made for it. Congratulations.
Mikepier wrote:

Nice recovery.
One difference between an amateur and a professional is what they do about a mistake. The amateur slaps on some cosmetics to hide the mistake. The professional hitches up his belt and finds a solution.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement

Very nice recovery!
I was worried that you were going to get stuck with a cobbled up mess but this turned out nice.
cheers Bob