Update on Very NOISY Whirlpool Dehumidifier

I think I have finally "tamed the beast". My latest technique (two boards with long threaded rods, see below) is working! I have been using the dehumidifier for the past two weeks since, and it is hard to believe the dehumidifier noise level remains normal !
On Wed, 12 May 2010 13:10:38 -0400, you wrote: