update on exploding toilet

If your didn't see the original thread it went something like this:

Has anyone experienced the following: I installed a "Kohler" Rialto Lite siphon jet toilet (approx 10 years ago). This is a toilet that uses air and water pressure to get rid of the waste. Inside the tank there is an air tank with regulator, backflow valve etc. Early Fri. morning we were awaken with a loud bang and the sound of water spraying. After shutting off the water supply to the toilet I noticed that the regulator had broken apart. After checking with two different plumbing supply co. they both advised me that this particular toilet was recalled do to this problem... Has anyone had any similar situations and what if anything did "Kohler" do for you? My concern now is I don't think they make the color "Desert Bloom'" anymore.

I received a letter from Kohler and went to my local Home Depot. After about an hour they eventually placed my order. Now lets see how long for the delivery.

Reply to
Joe