UPDATE - condensation problems while taking a shower with newly installed bathroom exhaust fans

I added insulation around the fan housing and it made the problem even worse in the smaller bathroom
For now I am running the small space heater while taking a shower as I don't experience any condensation then.
One thing I should have mentioned is that the fan is installed on a 8 degree slant ceiling instead of a flat ceiling.
Could this be the problem?
Also, since the bathroom is so tiny, perhaps I need a stronger fan(more than 80 cfm), since the steam builds up very fast while taking a shower.
I'm all out of ideas, as I've tried everything(read the previous post).

You might consider this:
http://www.sunfrost.com/efficient_shower.html
Nick

what the fan blows out. If you don't the fan may not be effective.
Don Young

I tried leaving bathroom door all the way open and also window open....it doesn't help at all
The site that nick recommended I actually called and they recommended sealing off the shower completely???
that would not look very nice and is not really an option.
I guess I'm just stuck with it, until I find a better solution to this problem.

Good idea.

Awww...
Yup. Impossible to fix.
Nick