unusual (double-toothed fork) scredriver?

Dear All,
I'm trying to dissassemble electric teapot I bought some time ago at Target, out of 3 screws keeping the bottom of the device 1 is quite strange - screwdriver for it would look like double-toothed fork. What is a proper name for such a screwdriver/screw and where one can poissibly get it from?
thanks,
PK
snipped-for-privacy@bluebottle.com wrote:

http://www.hudsonfasteners.com/sec/sec_sp_scrdrvr.htm
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Yes, Sir, thanks a lot :-) Is there any story behind this type of driver - why are they so rare?
snipped-for-privacy@bluebottle.com wrote:

--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?

make one easily. Or maybe the screw slot could be finished in the center.
On 17 Aug 2006 12:56:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bluebottle.com wrote:

Like a standard screwdriver with a notch in the middle of the blade.
I've seen some strange ones like that. They're called "security screws". I got this (http://www.mcminone.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=MCMProducts&product%5Fid "%2D3495) screwdriver set, which includes bits for various kinds of security screws.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
(http://www.mcminone.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=MCMProducts&product%5Fid "%2D3495)
buy a smaller set for a while: http://www.widgetsupply.com/page/WS/PROD/screwdriver/OD01
thanks,
PK

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:51:32 -0700, "catguy"

And online they have them marked down to $2.99. I just got a set through Amazon, but I'm tempted to get a few from HF just for the carrying case.
[$7 shipping up to $14.99-- so if I got 4 I'd still be under $20 and not have to leave home. ]
Jim
Could you please point me to particular webpage? I tried to search at their website, and cannot find it.
Thanks,
PK
On 19 Aug 2006 12:28:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bluebottle.com wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search
ITEM 93388-5VGA
Note the spelling of freight--- I see there is an opportunist at harborfrieght dot com.
Jim
On 17 Aug 2006 14:18:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bluebottle.com wrote:

That looks like the insert that comes in that larger set, and contains the security bits. That'd be OK if you already have all the non-security ones.