Unusual application - skateboarding - looking for a material - ideas?.

My son and his friends have constructed this uge half pipe in my backyard for their skateboarding/video activities.

They are now looking for something as a finishing sheet. Masonite pops to mind - it is not too slippery, cheap, and flexible, but is not particularly water resistant.

Apparently there are several other options - SkateLite, but is about $100 a sheet and hard to find, and Melonite,but again expensive. The kids are funding this themselves, so price is of the essence....

I was thinking maybe some type of linoleum flooring could be glued on

- cheap, water resistant, but not sure he could find a surface that is not too lsippery for them for their boarding activities.

Ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
BSAKing