Unreliable voltage detector

replying to Richard Evans, Paul wrote: I threw mine in the trash after having it for ten years. I pulled it out to use it and put fresh batteries in it after leaving it battery free for a year and half the time it worked and half the time it doesn’t. Smash it with a hammer and throw it in the trash. I got on a few forums with real life electricians and they all had issues with all of these no touch voltage detectors.

Reply to
Paul

It just depends on if you bought a good one to start with. That thing in the drop bin at Northern Tools is junk.

Reply to
gfretwell