Unions are killing this country!

Unions are killing this country, here's a prime example.
I don't know about other areas of the country, but a growing trend here is for people to be a little on the lazy side. It is not uncommon for as many as 14 to 18 union people to just stand around and watch while only one person is doing the work.
As you can see in the attached photo I took locally, the situation is out of hand! I hope it's not happening in your area as much.
Happy Holidays,
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)