uninstall air condiction split system

Hi! Is there anything I should keep in mind while I uninstall my air-condiction split system?

Reply to
papadi

EPA license and a recovery unit

Reply to
SQLit

If you see your neighbor pointing a camcorder or camera at you, then assume that you are headed to federal court and he gets the "finders fee" for turning you in.

Seriously, you don't need a license, but you are in violation of federal law (felony) if you don't properly recovery the refrigerant. Any vacuum pump and an empty freon tank should work adequately, but if you are asking these questions, then you probably don't have the equipment or expertise to do the job correctly.

Good luck, Gideon

Reply to
Gideon