Unico install without plenum/trunk...is this right?

Hi,

I have a 2 flat, and have a contractor installing a Unico system to provide AC for the 2nd floor, because low ceiling in the attic didn't allow for a conventional system....

I'm concerned because there are 11 runs to all the rooms, but all 11 tubes come back to the air handler, as opposed to using a trunk and tying into that....is this according to mfg. spec.? it doesn't sound right based on other items i've read....any additional info would be appreciated.....thanks!

Reply to
Reynold Tung

Call unico. I have a unico, am no pro but if air flow is even whats the big deal. You are second guessing, see how it flows air before you pay. Most Hacks ive found out oversise Unico since they are not a big item in many locations. They pull humidity out first and usualy run longer , but work great.

Reply to
m Ransley