unhappy with Cardell kitchen cabinets

We are building a new house and upgraded the builders cabinets to a brand called Cardell. Of course the lady at the showroom told us these are very good cabinets, well built. We chose the shaker style, maple cabinets in a honey color. We upgraded to solid wood, dove tailed drawers. When the cabinets were installed we were appalled with what we saw. Nearly every door and drawer front has some sort of defect. Obvious staining imperfections, wood filler visible on the fronts, saw marks on many doors, sanding scratches, one door is cracked, a 1 foot long gouge on a trim piece. Not difficult to find these unsightly areas. When the cabinets were installed the carpenter split the frames on 3 cabinets when screwing the lower cabinets to the upper cabinets from improper pilot holes, or lack of. I had to firmly insist to the builder I wanted the cabinets with split frames replaced as he wanted to put a piece of trim over the split, stating I wouldn't ever see the cracks. I firmly insisted I did not buy scratch and dent cabinets and wanted the split cabinets replaced. He reluctantly agreed. The store rep came to the house to show him the doors and drawer fronts that were bad, he said we had to meet with the Cardell rep as we did have obvious issues. The store rep told us there will be imperfections as these are not custom cabinets, they are "Chevy" quality cabinets. We waited a couple weeks to hear when the meeting would be when the building supervisor informed us he met with the Cardell rep and they picked out 15 doors that Cardell will replace. That is not all that are affected and I'm resentful we did not get to show the rep our concerns. The three cracked cabinets were replaced and the doors on these replaced cabinets all have similar defects as I cited above. We now are convinced we made a bad choice with Cardell and are stuck with them. Anyone out there have any experience with Cardell? The 15 new doors have not arrived yet, I dread seeing them as I anticipate more "discussions" with the building supervisor. What would others do in this situation? We are really disappointed in our decision. I hope anyone considering Cardell will read this first. betty

Problem is with builder, not the cabinet company. OK, resolved so let's move on.

BS. A Chevy still looks pretty good out of the showroom. Wood does have variations in grain, color, but dents, splits, cracks are out of the question.