uneven kitchen floor

Our house has a very uneven kitchen floor. I think that there must be about 3 joists that are really bowed downwards. I would like to redo the floor but I don't think I could get away with a floating floor because of how uneven it is. Does anyone know if I go with ceramic tile and put extra mud on the low area, will that cover up the low spot? Any ideas are appreciated !
--
Barstoolprofet

Have you looked under the floor yet to determine for sure what is going on down there. We can't look for you, you need to do that yourself. :-)
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math