Underground OIL TANKS - particularly in New Jersey

Page 2 of 2

Simple, isn't it? *Almost* everyone (at least in this country) understands and appreciates the concept of private land. The two worst exceptions are dog owners, and stupid hunters. (Not all hunters, just the stupid ones).
We all randomly ignore laws sometimes (rolling through stop signs, etc), but it baffles me how a dog owner can justify disobeying a polite request from a land owner standing 5 feet away. What goes on in this peoples' heads?
Doug Kanter wrote:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don\'t know
You ain't seen nothin until a human being actually shits on your property. Happened to me once very recently.
One of the guys on the old lawn crew dropped trou underneath the forsythias in my backyard. He left the poop and threw the butt wipes in my neighbors yard, I suppose to help me feel better about what happened should I discover it (???). My dog found it instead. I had to wash the dog, clean the area under the bushes, bleach the area, my shoes and the rake to restore calm.
I complained to their management and the guy actually owned up to it. They offered not to charge me for the cut but instead I have a new lawn crew.

Don't you wish one of the reality TV show crews would wander into that guy's parents' house, and see what he grew up with? :-)
Doug Kanter wrote:

Some guy shits in his yard, and he goes through all that hell and you find that humorous and themnn post some bullshit response, what you consider to be a funny, yet you squawl like a raped cat when a dog lays a turd and it's owner picks it up on your yard. You are a fucking hypocrite Kanter.

Please get back on your meds. Please....
Doug Kanter wrote:

There is no possible way around this logic. You know that.
I'm imagining total squalor in some third-world country South of the border.

Which border? Between Virginia and North Carolina?

I got a buddy of mine that specializes in ground water remediation due to leaking in-ground oli tanks in NJ. Cleanup can be costly; I've heard him quote some sites as going to $50,000.
That is in the ballpark for excavation, removal and containment of contaminated soil, etc.