Underground foundation leak around supply line

The original patching on the interior wall was very thin. I broke it open and filled the hole with hydraulic cement. Water came through with the next rain. I chiseled a groove around the pipe and filled with epoxy. Still have water. I have dug a hole on the exterior and exposed the pipe. What type of goop should be applied here? And how the heck should I test it, because I've discovered that the shovel is not my tool of choice? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
mjsnotify

is the pipe leaking?

if it is it must be replaced.......

is the problem ground water? sounds like thats it. does it have a easy path say broken plugged downspouts gutters, drain lines? ground lower at home or away from home?

we need more info

Reply to
hallerb

Reply to
mjsnotify

Reply to
mjsnotify

If you really want to seal around a pipe entry into a foundation or any kind of crack in a foundation you'll need to mimic what they do at the "Crack Team"

They're originally located in the St Louis area and did work on my Sister's house. I watched them do it -- they use clean the crack or the area around the pipe and used epoxy to seal the outside of the crack and also seal injection nozels over the crack they they inject and poly whatever under pressure into the crack that fills it up and no more leaks.

Reply to
Jay Stootzmann