Underfloor hydronic radiators and hardwood floors

Hi,
You can pretty much guess what my question is. Can underfloor hydronic radiators work in conjunction with hardwood floors? I can see it being inefficient + harwood getting damaged over time.
Thank you,
Aaron

The temp is near 110 in the pipes, no damage will occur. It is more efficent if under the pipes has insulation and a radiant barrier.

yep its worked oin this old house, but supplemental forced air heat to minimize floor temp is essential

I've been working on a house with hydronic tubes under the hardwood floors. The plumber told me that there are different temperature settings for wood floors, carpeting, and ceramic tile. This house has no forced air heat.