undercoating tar dripped on driveway problem

A friend of mine had his car undercoated and in this hot weather there is a lot of drip spots on my driveway. I would appreciate your suggestions on how I could get this mess all cleaned up with out leaving a lot of blotches from the undercoating tar. Thanks for your help.
Wipe it up and try a hand cleaner like goop, Gasoline will work but may smear it. No matter what it may be stained , your friend should go get them to fix the Hack job he got, obviously thinned down to rip off the customer. Or a crappy bad product was used