Undercabinet light placement

I recently purchased halogen bar lights to mount under my kitchen wall cabinets. Can someone tell me the recommended placement of such lights between the wall and front of the cabinet? My cabinets are standard 12 inches in depth, the countertop is 26 inches deep, and the cabinets are mounted 18 inches above the countertop.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

Against the backsplash if you want to highlight decorative tiles and the tops of any appliances kept on the counter, or towards the extreme front of the cabinet if you want the task lights to light up your tasks.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here