under sink water filters

Would anyone know about the reliability of this company and product? http://doultonusa.com / I am considering getting the 100SC, 200CS or the 300UC. the difference is in price ($249, 279, 389 respectively) and what gets filtered. http://www.doultonusa.com/HTML%20pages/residential%20under%20sink%20models.htm . If I get the 300UC I would get the Fluoride and Arsenic filters. Just thought I'd ask what you think.
Bonnie in NJ

http://www.doultonusa.com/HTML%20pages/residential%20under%20sink%20models.htm .
Do you have fluoride and arsenic in your water? Has it been tested?