Under Floor Heating

Hi,
Does anyone have any experience with under floor heating?
What type? Pipe heated or electric? How does it compare to conventional central heating systems? What the Pros and Cons, etc?
All help gratefully received
Doug
--
Doug_Quaid0

Aren't you the same one that asked about the "Micro-Bore" system?

I do a lot of radiant heat.

I can do either, but I like the water stuff better.

It's more costly than forced air to install and get it right. You really need a trained person to do it or help you do it. It turns the selected surfaces into radiantors that can heat the entire house if you want. The energy needed to heat the house is less than forced air.
Doug_Quaid0 wrote:

Hi, Under floor? Do you mean in floor? Tony