Under counter kitchen wraps holder/dispenser

In my kitchen I have a plastic slide-out "drawer" that has space for 4 rolls of kitchen wraps (i.e. foil, wax paper, plastic wrap, and paper toweling). This "drawer" is attached to the underside of my upper wall kitchen cabinet. It provides a quick, out of the way place to store and make use of all those rolls of kitchen wrap instead of keeping each separate box somewhere in the cupboard and having to search out each roll. What's nice about it is the unraveled ends of each roll hang down loosely underneath the "drawer" and each roll slot has a cutting edge to make tearing the correct sized sheet off the roll.
Anyway, I need to replace this "thing" and have not been able to find anything similar anywhere in any store (i.e. Target, home depot, Wal-Mart, lnt, bed bath and beyond, etc).
Does anyone know what I'm referring to and know where I might find one of these? I don't know what else to do with the 3 or 4 rolls of wraps and paper toweling for quick and easy access and use. I don't particularly like the standing pole thingy for paper toweling as it just takes up space on the counter.
Any thoughts? Thanks. Walter

Post a picture of what you have now, at a site like www.photobucket.com where everyone can see it. Also include photos of the entire kitchen.

Try this link to ebay:
http://tinyurl.com/26cej4
If it doesn't work, search ebay for Wrap Center and look at the 16th item down, as of 11/11/07
Full link is http://cgi.ebay.com/The-WRAP-CENTER-Kitchen-food-wrap-dispenser-New_W0QQitemZ110190347526QQihZ001QQcategoryZ46283QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Yes! That's pretty much about it. Thanks. Walter