Unclogging Sprinkler Line

I'm totally new to sprinkler repair and I recently punctured one of my pipes while I was digging out a stump. I learned how to fix the line and did so but now one of the sprinkler heads isn't getting any water. My house is on the top of a slight hill and the street is maybe 3 feet lower than my house. The place where I fixed the line is at the top near the house and the sprinkler head that's not getting any water is the one at the bottom by the street. All the heads in between are working fine.
I removed the head and made sure there were no blockages and even tried running the water with the head removed. Nothing came out of the pipe so I'm pretty sure there is a blockage in the line somewhere.
Is this something I should try to fix? I can't think of any way of doing myself other than digging up the piping in between the last working sprinkler and the clogged one and slicing out portions of the line until I find the clog. These heads run along a narrow strip of grass so I think they're all getting water off the same line.
Is there a better way or is it time to call in a professional?
Thanks, Dave
If you're pretty sure it is a clog, try the shop-vac & just suck it on through. I'd leave the water on so you get help from it pushing + you'll know when you've won.
Eric in North TX wrote:

I'll look around for places to rent wet/dry vacuums.
Thanks, Dave

Clog or break? If the line became disconnected or broken along the way, nothing would come out either.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Well, I don't know for sure that it's not broken, though I don't know what would have broken it. It was working fine two or three days ago before any of this happened.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Usually running the water with the head off will clear the line.
How long of a run is it between the heads? If not too long I would just dig up the whole line.
There isn't any chance that a root is squeezing off the line along the way?
I might try back flushing. Remove the head and the next head up the line. Then using a garden hose try pushing water backwards.
Or if you can get at it push a heavy wire backwards in the line.
Rich256 wrote:

Thanks, those are interesting suggestions. The length between the heads is around 7 feet. I don't think the roots are squeezing the line just because it was working a few days ago. I think I'll try the backflushing idea (at least before I go digging it all up).
Too long between head can be a problem. Two weeks, max.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Just though I'd let everyone know that I was able to unclog the pipe using the backflow method that was suggested. Thanks for the help!
Dave