ULX EXTERIOR PLYWOOD

I'm in the market for plywood to build an outdoor raised flower-box planter.
While looking for marine grade plywood, I saw ULX Exterior Plywood.
Never heard of it before, but it's much cheaper than marine plywood.
Any pros or cons on the use of the ULX plywood?
Thanks,
Don

Think of it as good for situations where it may be exposed to moisture from time to time. Marine ply is going to be much better for your use where unless you are going to totally seal the soil in the box from the container. maybe with a plastic inner planter.