Ultrasonic Mosquito Repellers - Any good?

Anyone had first hand experience with ultrasonic mosquito repellers?

I noticed Harbor Freight is offering small Coleman branded "table top" units at $4.99.

It's hard to believe that anything that inexpensive will do much to keep the critters very far away.

I'm also curious about why HF's ad says these devices are not for sale in four states, New Mexico, Colorado, Indiana and Hawaii. Anyone know why?

Thanks guys,

Jeff

-- Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia

Save your money -- they do not work as advertised.

If you'd like to get a little skeeter control, go with either the Mosquito Magnet line or the Coleman Mosquito Deleto. Both of these devices actually do work. The Mosquito Deleto also has a repellant device that you could sit on a table and it works well also.

James

Reply to
JNJ