UK vs USA paint roller frames and covers

I have been looking for a y-shaped or E-frame roller handle for standard 9" roller covers. I have found only one such animal and it is in the UK, the Hamilton Superlight Adjustable Frame #HAMDARM.
My primary concerns have to do with US vs UK standards. 1. Is the center hole in a roller cover end cap the same diameter? 2. Is the thread in the extension pole handle the same? 3. Is the interior diameter of a roller cover the same?
Thank you for any insights.
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:05:51 -0800, Larry B wrote:

Best bet might be to throw a post out to uk.d-i-y and I'm sure someone there could measure things for you.
cheers
Jules