ugly walls

i just bought my first home and it is a well built house it just needs cosmetic repairs,updating was just wondering if anybody had any ideas for my bathroom walls there is this ugly blue swirl laminite that is supose to look like tile i think i just know its really ugly anybody knows if it can be painted any help would be greatly appriciated thanks
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I'd recommend capital letters, punctuation, and either sanding the laminate or removing it altogether before painting. Andy
How do you know these walls are ugly?
Who says they are ugly?
Can you prove they are ugly?
They are ugly as opposed to what?