Uglu

I am always dubious about products that are pushed on TV but I tried the Uglu (available at Walmart). It really works like they claim. You just want to be sure before you put two pieces together with it because it is hard to get them apart later. I highly recommend this product (and no, I have no connection with them).

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

Never used the stuff and had never even heard of it, but the Amazon reviews are not very favorable. Three times as many 1 star reviews as

5 star. R
Reply to
RicodJour

On 1/28/2011 10:48 AM ---MIKE--- spake thus:

Sounds like contact cement; how does it differ from that stuff?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

New Hampshire

Go to Home Depot and get Rhino Tape it's the same thing:

Molly Brown