Two gang cirquit breakers.

My breaker box is almost full and I need a few more breakers. The box and breakers are Square D. The individual breakers are either 15 or 20 amp. I don't want to put in a second board (box) if I can avoid it.
I have seen some breakers which are two breakers on one standard size unit. Does anyone know if Square D has these "twin gang" breakers? Where can I get them?
Many thanks,
Peter.
I've seen them for the Square-D QO series panels. I don't know about the HomeLine series (on which -- so I was told -- Square-D "should be ashamed to put its name").
Perce
On 09/03/05 08:19 am PVR tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

You can get them at Home Depot or at an electrical supply house. They will only fit if the electrical panel is rated for them. Check the label inside of the panel. You may need a magnifying glass to read it. It might read something like 30 spaces, maximum 40 circuit breakers depending on your panel. The information may only be in the form of a diagram. The twin circuit breakers may only fit in certain parts of the electrical panel such as the bottom 4 slots. That would be indicated on the diagram.

Yeah check Home depot I know they have them and I use them all the time.
--
On My Way