Two for the price of one

Or just about.

The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only $20.00 on Black Friday.

Other deals that caught my eye;

Lowe's - 10" Table saw $59.00, 48 alkaline AA batteries $6, House-brand (Rigid) clone of HF Multifuction Miracle Tool $59

Radio Shack - 4.3" GPS $70

Note: Home Depot and Sam's Club have sent desist letters to Black Friday aggregation sites.

I did find the HD ad, here, if you're into Christmas trees: (scroll down for tools)

HeyBub

On 11/12/2010 5:26 AM HeyBub spake thus:

That's the kind of price where I say "how can you *not* buy it?".

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

David Nebenzahl wrote the following:

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. That would be Friday, November 26, 2010

Reply to
willshak

He comes from the future.

Reply to
Tony Miklos

I love that 'Twitching Tool' line, and I'm gonna steal it.

Reply to
aemeijers

Be my guest. As long as you don't give me the stink-eye.

Reply to
HeyBub