Two for the price of one

Or just about.
The Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Twitching Tool is only $20.00 on Black Friday.
http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/harborfreight-black-friday-ad.html
Other deals that caught my eye;
Lowe's - 10" Table saw $59.00, 48 alkaline AA batteries $6, House-brand (Rigid) clone of HF Multifuction Miracle Tool $59
Radio Shack - 4.3" GPS $70
Note: Home Depot and Sam's Club have sent desist letters to Black Friday aggregation sites.
I did find the HD ad, here, if you're into Christmas trees: (scroll down for tools)
http://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/homedepot
On 11/12/2010 5:26 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Dang! Missed it.
That's the kind of price where I say "how can you *not* buy it?".
David Nebenzahl wrote the following:

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. That would be Friday, November 26, 2010

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 11/13/2010 10:58 AM, willshak wrote:

He comes from the future.
On 11/13/2010 5:45 PM, Tony Miklos wrote:

I love that 'Twitching Tool' line, and I'm gonna steal it.
--
aem sends...

aemeijers wrote:

Be my guest. As long as you don't give me the stink-eye.