two car garage

http://www.lifebuzz.com/construction-fails/23/?p=1&utm_source=ysa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=construction-fails&utm_content=construction-fails&utm_campaign=construction-fails-ys&fp=ys
On 05/11/2016 09:20 PM, dangerous dan wrote:

With a garage like that, no one could steal your car.
On 5/11/2016 11:20 PM, dangerous dan wrote:

wants to be able to open up for natural light and ventilation.

Installing the garage door must have been fun.
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 11:20:29 PM UTC-4, dangerous dan wrote:

Maybe it's homemade 3-D panel (or just the door panels) installed for fun and aesthetics.
On 5/11/2016 8:20 PM, dangerous dan wrote:

I bet this is a local planning department issue: You cannot add more livable space, but you can add a garage.
On Thu, 12 May 2016 07:05:47 -0700, Taxed and Spent wrote:

This makes the most sense. It looks like something like my brother would do.
He wanted to do work on his car in his garage, but instead of getting rid of all the junk therein, he decided to build a garden shed to store all said junk.
The city told him that it could be a maximum of 120 square feet (nominally 10 * 12), so he built one about 45 feet tall. Apparently, the city has since updated the rules to include a height limit.
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm