Two captcha questions

If they can commit an INSTRUMENTED VEHICLE PLUS DRIVER for the TIME IT TAKES TO DRIVE AROUND to the task of *acquiring* the images, imagine how many computers they can devote to the task of analyzing the images *from* those vehicles!

As I said, previously, recognizing MACHINE PRODUCED digits (house numbers tend to be things that are purchased and affixed to something, not *hand drawn*!).

Wanna bet you can replace your house number with ROMAN NUMERALS and the next time around, they'll still get it correctly? I.e., if their recognizer can't produce a result with a high degree of confidence, they can lookup the house number that was at this location LAST TIME they ran the program to see if it can enhance the recognize result. And, if that fails, send the image to a human to analyze (assuming they really care that much).

Reply to
Don Y

Ken Cito posted for all of us...

Hey Ken, no disrespect intended but why don't you take this to a captcha related computer group? Don Y and maybe a few others know what you are talking about but most don't.

Reply to
Tekkie®