Two 15 amp circuits joined

I have a odd situation with my Christmas lights. I have two Intermatic timers (T101)side-by-side in the garage each with its own 15 amp breaker via a 3-way wire. One controls a plug which the house Christmas lights are plugged into, no problems with this circuit. The second timer has another plug outside under a Blue Spruce to light the tree up with Christmas lights as well. What I found out by tracing back the wires is that this second timer is also connected to the front porch light switch which is on third and separate circuit. When the front porch light switch is on, power is fed to the second timer circuit even when the timer is open (not on), turning on the trees lights on. It all works fine, unless the timer is off and all the lights are on, i.e. Christmas lights on the tree and the lights on the third circuit in the house and on the porch are on. But everything works ok when the timer is on. I was wondering if this wiring design is to code?
RC wrote:

I doubt that bizarre, unexpected operations like yours could be to code. Separate the two circuits.
Ray wrote:

The maxim of the law is that silence is consent. Whatever is not forbidden is permitted. Do you want to venture a guess as to what section forbids switches wire in parallel? -- Tom H
RC wrote:

All you have there is a timer with an override switch wired in parallel. Either device can turn the lights on but both devices must be open for the lights to be off. I know of no code provision that would prohibit such an installation. -- Tom H

The two joined circuit are powered by separate breakers. I can't see how that could ever be ACCEPTABLE.

If one timer is for an outlet, and the other timer is on a different circuit along with the porch light, it's OK.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com