Twinkie update

I was picking up some groceries for my wife at a large chain grocery store just north of Toronto, Canada, and was surprised to see boxes of Twinkies in a display. When I check closer I noticed that they were being sold as Hostess Twinkies, and identified as produced by Saputo of Montreal.
So those of you close to the border or traveling to Canada may want to visit a Loblaw Grocery Store and smuggle some Twinkies back home. At least they will be cheaper than the rip-off prices in EBAY.

I though Big Bakery got a law passed that you couldn't import Twinkies from Canada....

Nah, Canuck twinks don't even need a visa. Just ask HomoGay.

If they did, they got the idea from US Big Pharma, which made it illegal to go to Canada for cheaper Rx drugs....
Gots ta love Merka....
Hmmmm.... don't Twinkies have some medicinal value? Won't they, like, preserve the human body or sumpn???
--
EA

> --
> America is at that awkward stage. It's too late

You just smuggle them in like Cuban cigars, 5 gallon toilets and Lipitor
On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:52:58 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Just carry the toilets in (they aren't illegal) and Lipitor is now in a generic (patent expired). Still have a problem with the cuban's, though. Obama will fix that shortly.
On 12/22/2012 12:43 PM, EXT wrote:

Reading Home Guy posts, I'd say Canada is the home of the Twinkie ;)

Too far to drive for a piece of styrofoam. Just go to any building supply store, buy some styrofoam insulation and make your own.
On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:43:34 -0500, "EXT"

quite a number of years - and is totally unaffected by the Hostess failure in the USA
On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 16:59:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I actually like hostess cupcakes more. Can I get them in Canada too?