TV turns to standby

Hi,

One week ago my TV fell of my bed, making a turn of 90 degrees and 40cm. Now the TV turns in standby mode after choosing a channel, I don't have any picture anymore. Anyone maybe knows what is defective?

It's a 62cm Panasonic TV(5 years old).

Tnx in advance

Reply to
Casper Vegt

"Casper Vegt" wrote

The owner/operator?

Reply to
Red Neckerson

check C41, its probably the bad component..

randy

Reply to
xrongor

And C41 is?

"xrongor" schreef in bericht news:cqlefd$7v5$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.infoave.net...

Reply to
Casper Vegt

C41 is my way of saying you dropped it, its broken, and you cant fix it.

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Yup, I know whats defective. It's the asshole that dropped it.

Put it in a box and send it back to Panasonic. Tell them some asshole dropped it and that person is willing to spend any amount of money to fix it. Be sure to give them your credit card number.

Reply to
troll#1

ESO

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply