TV turns to standby

Hi,
One week ago my TV fell of my bed, making a turn of 90 degrees and 40cm. Now the TV turns in standby mode after choosing a channel, I don't have any picture anymore. Anyone maybe knows what is defective?
It's a 62cm Panasonic TV(5 years old).
Tnx in advance

The owner/operator?
check C41, its probably the bad component..
randy

And C41 is?

C41 is my way of saying you dropped it, its broken, and you cant fix it.
randy

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:19:45 +0100, "Casper Vegt"

Yup, I know whats defective. It's the asshole that dropped it.
Put it in a box and send it back to Panasonic. Tell them some asshole dropped it and that person is willing to spend any amount of money to fix it. Be sure to give them your credit card number.
ESO
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB